- Arrive at Zion National Park
- Your gaze is captured by the majestic beauty of awe inspiring rock cathedrals
- Take a hike on the Emerald Pools Trail, keep your eyes open for waterfalls
- Make our way through Zion and on to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Stop and enjoy the scenic wonders of Red Canyon, an often overlooked natural wonder
- Upon arriving at Bryce, we will walk along the rim enjoying the glorious sunset
- Get some rest at Ruby's Inn or Bullberry Bed & Breakfast
After awakening from your slumber on the edge of Bryce Canyon National Park:
- Hike down trails such as Queens Garden and Wall Street
- Your amazement will continue as we walk into the heart of this sacred place
- Finish our day at Bryce with lunch at Bryce Canyon Lodge or a picnic on the rim
- Next stop, majestic views of Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell
- Once the last light of the day has faded into the horizon we will spend the night in Page, Az.
- Get some sleep at Comfort Inn & Suites
- Next stop Grand Canyon!
- Visit Antelope Canyon on the Navajo Reservation
- Enjoy a Native guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Light from above peeks through natural skylights magnifying rock formations
- On we go to the Grand Canyon
- Take a walk along the rim trail, admiring the vistas of this magical place
- Hike below the rim for a short distance, not to the canyon floor
- At this point we will part company for the evening, rest well at the Red Feather Lodge , see you in the morning.
*A visit to the Hopi Reservation can be added to this tour*
Final Day at Grand Canyon
- Enjoy the day at the Canyon
- Take a shuttle on Hermits road to see these views
- Visit “Hopi House”, built by Mary Colter in 1905, a replica of dwellings at Old Oraibi located on the Hopi Reservation
- If we are lucky we will enjoy a traditional Navajo dance exhibition (Dances are seasonal).
- You may add a helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon to your adventure.
- Our final journey will take us out of Arizona and back to Vegas.
- Celebrate our adventure on "The Strip” with a toast and a fond farewell.